The prayer of need is known as Salatul Hajat or Salat-ul Hajat or Namaz Hazat Dua. Usually, Allah is asked to help those who have certain requests. This request aids in enhancing a person’s actual power, psychological health, and otherworldly prosperity.The timely repetition of this request ensures that one is following Allah’s guidance and refrains from making mistakes. In this blog post, we examine the relevance and rationale behind this salat, the recommended opportunity to recite it, and the particular dua in Arabic and English with significance. It also explains how to perform this salat in the best way possible.
What does it mean by Salatul Hajat?
The term “Hajat” has the strict significance of “to wish.” There are two rakats of prayers in Salatul Hajat that are offered to Allah. It is essentially a request made to fulfill wishes or satisfy a certain purpose.
Why is Salatul Hajat practiced?
The purpose of Salatul Hajat is to emphasize your request and ensure that it is granted and sent to paradise, or Jannat in Islamic terminology, the best creation of Allah.
Which is the best time to pray for Salatul Hajat?
Although this Salat can be performed at any time, it is better to do so in the latter third of the evening. Most people consider it to be a dua that should be recited only after the Witr Namaz.
How to perform Namaz Hajat:
- Take a bath or wudu.In Islam, doing the cleansing ritual known as wudhu is crucial for maintaining cleanliness and holiness.
- Verify that the time is not masked or withheld for the intentional salah. The times following far and after as prayers, as well as during sunrise, dawn, and sunset, are not permitted for the deliberate salah. Other than these several times, the rest are advised and recommended timings for salah that are not required and can be used for qadha e umri supplications (deliberate petition or making up for missed supplications).
- Offer two rakats of intentional prayer with the niyyat or hope of salat ul hajat. If there is a specific need, describe it. If not, a general goal could be to seek Allah the Almighty’s pleasure, His pardon, an award of release from damnation, and the presence of the prophet Muhammad on the day of judgment.
- Only after salat is finished, Durood Shareef and other prayers are recited to Allah. In Islam, reciting as much Tasbeeh and Durood Shareef is regarded as beneficial. After then, the musaali should remain seated in the same position and praise Allah, the Almighty, while extending greetings to the beloved Prophet.
- Recount the accompanying petition, also known as dua e hajat, after that.
- At that point, make your specific need (hajat) known.
- It is necessary to do a sincere Dua e Hajat once everything has been completed. This aids in the satisfaction of one’s need or obscurity. Have the faith, or yaqeen, that your request will be granted because Allah, the Exalted, likes it when a corrupt and soul-searching follower approaches Him and fervently begs for something while leaving all of his needs and concerns in His care.
Benefits of Namaz Hajat Dua:
Interestingly, the request’s justification cannot be clearly identified in terms of hajat benefits or rewards. It is a request for the necessities and rewards in accordance with one’s wants and needs. It is a powerful salat, thus it should be offered in a spirit of goodwill and entire submission to the Almighty. This prayer ensures that all aspirations are satisfied and that Allah, the Most Generous, will grant tremendous rewards when it is made with legitimate intentions.
Thus, Namaz hajat dua is offered by one to seek peace and gain a place in Jannat. One who repeatedly offers Durood Ibrahim at the start of the day and repeatedly at night will, eventually, receive the Holy Prophet Muhammad’s help on the day of judgment.In addition, the person who talks about Durood-e-Ibrahimi at the most important moment of the day would receive Allah’s blessings for all of his Hajat.Since it is a source of Dua’s recognition. If you sent a Durood to Prophet Muhammad, Allah will answer all of your requests.Present this Durood-e-Pak when you are enraged. Insha-Allah! Allah will address every one of your worries.